That match every horse woman I know…
1. You cluck to your car when you go up a hill.
2. Your horse’s hair is in better condition than your own.
3. You refer to your car as “my portable tack room.”
4. You are excited when your friend tells you that there is a huge sale at the bridle shop, then you are disappointed when you realize they mean the bridal shop.
5. You have the vet’s number but not your kid’s pediatrician on your speed dial.
6. Your spouse can track dirt into the house all they want, but God help them if they muddy up the tack room.
7. Your house is a mess, but the barn is as neat as a pin.
8. Your nice clothes are the ones without horsehair all over them.
9. You have to go to your friend’s wedding in riding clothes because you took too long at the barn.
With love and affection…
Your husband 🙂