Should we ask you to provide certain information when using this website, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Equus LLC DBA Horse Moms may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01 September 2010.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Occasionally , we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial steps to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. When you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow site applications to respond to you more personally. The site application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic cookies to see which pages are being used.
This helps us learn about site page traffic and improve to better meet customer needs. We use this information for analysis purposes. Cookies help us provide you with a better website, to tell us which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you wish. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. Once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. So, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting them and those sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at their privacy statements.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict your personal information like this:
- if you are asked to fill in a form on a website, look for the box that you can click to say that you don’t want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have agreed for us to use your information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at john @ horsemoms.com (when emailing please type the earlier email as you normally would, it is opened to prevent any one spamming us)
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting. You may request details of personal information under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be required. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 27 (suite101) Tanglewood Dr Norwich, CT 06360 USA. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will correct any information found to be incorrect.